Our extended menu of online trading solutions contains advanced functionality for order execution, trading, pricing, automation, analysis, and risk management on electronic and open outcry futures markets covering derivatives for equities, financials, currencies, metals, energies, electric power, grains, and commodities.
BH Capital delivers a reliable and stable trading environment to meet the exacting requirements of professional traders. New market connections are continuously added as new electronic markets emerge. Our technology allows customers to fully automate advanced trading strategies as well as straight-through processing of order flow for maximum performance. To the pit or to the screen we have the solution for you. State-of-the-art execution technology, proven reliability, exquisitely designed with advanced functionality.
CQG™ offers one of the most extensive and reliable data and market analysis tools in the industry. For over 25 years, professional traders have relied on CQG’s™ accurate, uninterrupted, high-quality data. CQG™ provides a large variety of customizable charting techniques and formulas to fit the needs of any trader.
Essential features of the CQG Trader™ platform include:
- Alert Trader − automatically places orders when price, time or condition alerts are met
- Exchange Traded Spreads − guaranteed execution of all legs and allows execution of multiple-leg orders
- Fungibility − supports contract fungibility between futures, options and contract months
- Q Formulas − ability to define specific market spreads to quickly analyze price relationships between various markets
Powerful Trading and Technical Analysis
The professional trader's go-to platform, CQG QTrader includes analytics, charts, and multiple trade execution interfaces in one comprehensive solution. CQG QTrader offers many of the same features available in our flagship product, CQG Integrated Client.
Now CQG QTrader customers can add our mobile platform, CQG Mobile, for on-the-go access to quotes, analytics, and trading at no additional charge.
- Industry-leading market data
- State-of-the-art charting and analytics
- Numerous chart styles, including the CQG-exclusive TFlow®
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors offering the broadest technical view of the markets
- Efficient and easy-to-use order routing tools
- Spreadsheet Trader, which offers the ability to track and trade a wide collection of markets
- All popular order types, including market, limit, stop, stop limit, iceberg, trailing, DOM-triggered, and algorithmic orders
- Orders that will automatically follow the study values on a chart
- Ability to pull real-time market and study values into Excel® using RTD
CQG Integrated Trader™
The CQG Integrated Trader™ builds on CQG Trader’s™ solid technology to execute orders faster and to provide greater market analysis tools.
Additional features found in CQG Integrated Trader™ include:
- CQG’s ChartTrader™ − easy order entry with market depth buy/sell columns next to the pricing scale for one-click order execution.
- HeadsUP Display − allows traders to place orders from a chart or from the DOMTrader™ (depth of market view)
- TradeFlow ™ Charts − show the electronic market aggression by graphically displaying trade volume at the bid versus at the offer to see instant price changes.
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors - Leading the way in integrating critical functionality for traders. The Portfolio Monitor offers both trade routing tools with an expandable depth-of-market view of the exchange order book and chart studies and conditions using different chart types and time intervals in a single view. Tab displays allow you to easily move between asset classes. The Instrument Monitor details chart and study values by symbols using a tabbed view.
- Sophisticated Trade System Development Tools - Test your ideas before you trade on them. The trade system package allows customers to analyze past trading activity and then design and test strategies. Modules for testing trading ideas include Entry Signal Evaluator, Trade System, and Trade System Optimizer. Automated execution is available through CQG AutoTrader.
- Expert-Level Options Analysis - Experienced traders know that to make the most of the options markets, you need sophisticated options analytics to gain an edge. CQG places powerful analytical modules at your fingertips for that very purpose. You can now also trade UDS options strategies.
X-Trader is the flagship product of Trading Technologies. TT offers this high performance software for professional derivatives traders. Designed to get your order to the market first, trades can be executed with a single click. See for yourself why X_TRADER® sets the standard for trading screen performance. Vertical Market Depth, high-speed connection to multiple markets, streaming real-time fill and position details, Average Price Highlighting, fully customizable interface.
- TT XTrader
- Loaded with advanced trading strategy support, supremely reliable and reflex-fast
- Useful for professional derivatives traders, brokers, and market makers
- Trade via the web or any remote connection
- Vertical market depth display allows immediate reaction to market ebb and flow
- Excel and analytics links
- View working orders, fills and market depth from a single window
- Single-click trade execution
- Average price highlighting providing traders at a glance whether open positions are profitable relative to market conditions
- Supports market orders, limit orders, multiple contract orders, calendar spreads, interproduct spreads
- Fully customizable interface
For high volume online futures traders, and the majority of our institutional futures traders – breakthrough technology displaying crucial, full “depth of market” data, Level II type trading, fast single click trading and cancel, global exchange access, high-speed connectivity and multi-route reliability, streaming real-time quotes, customizable user interface, Calendar Spread Matrix, volume, time & sales, streaming real-time P&L window, and much more.
- Algorithmic Trading
- Pats J-Trader
- Based on the J-Trader (PATS) platform
- Designed for the electronic futures markets
- Instant executions – no review and release
- One click order routing
- All exchange recognized and a range of synthetic orders
- Customizable windows
- Real-time P&L and position update
- Single and multiple account trading
- Optional trading packages available
- Algorithmic Trading
Strategy Runner is a high performance, sophisticated yet easy-to-use trading platform that provides complete dual functionality. It offers fully automated trading with execution of trading strategies including real-time transparency and full control over strategy execution, Market Depth, Direct Order Entry, Bracket feature for setting price levels, including trailing stop definition and OCO orders, and much more. Algorithmic Trading.
- Advanced solution for the dissemination and execution of trading strategies, signals and orders originating from TradeStation - - or other platforms (API availability)
- Automate exits such as scale-outs, brackets, trailing stops, and proprietary exit strategies.
- Real-time transparency of strategy performance using graphical monitoring
- Full control over strategy execution and the ability to modify or liquidate strategy as desired
- Ease of diversification and re-balancing of your trading portfolio: Add, delete, run, and stop systems as desired
- Tick-by-tick accuracy of strategy execution
The introduction of the NinjaTrader platform in July of 2003 raised the bar for real-time trading applications when it pioneered the introduction of Advanced Trade Management. Since then, each subsequent release has introduced powerful customer driven enhancements. This is especially true for the current release, NinjaTrader Version 6, which has added full system development, backtesting and automation features to our industry leading order entry features making NinjaTrader a true end to end trading platform.
Ninja Trader Highlights:
- Innovative Order Entry Screens
-Trade directly from the charts
- Single Click Order Entry/Modification
- Advanced Trade Management
- Tradestation Integration/Compatibility
- API availability
The feature rich NinjaTrader platform and free distribution model already make it unique in the trading industry, but NinjaTrader doesn’t stop there. We further extend the end user value proposition with a variety of complimentary services to positively impact the trader’s experience and potential for success including:
NinjaTrader is a FREE application for advanced charting, market analytics, system development and trade simulation
Trade Anything. Trade Any Style. Trade Anywhere.
- Full support for futures and forex
- Tools for discretionary and automated strategy traders
- Continual education through Media rich product Help Guide and training videos
- Daily interactive online NinjaTrader product training
- Weekly online trading education sessions
- Online NinjaTrader partner introductions
User friendly and flexible purchase options if and when you want to trade live. NinjaTrader is an industry leading trading platform that can provide you with the edge you need to be an effective trader.
RANorder, from Rolfe and Nolan, has been a staple of our electronic trading menu for over 10 years. RANorder is one of a handful of platforms on the market providing access to both electronic and open outcry futures products. Importantly, RANorder routes directly to broker workstations in many markets, avoiding the time delays and error potential for orders routed to trading desks. It is the number one choice among our brokers who enter orders on behalf of customers and our clients who trade across a broad spectrum of futures products.
Additional features include:
- Allows users to “park” orders to quickly place trades in moving markets
- Utilizes HTML, XML and Windows-based front ends for easy order entry and account access
- Browser or Windows-based front ends
- Electronically routes orders to the appropriate exchange or order desk
- Delivers real-time quotes, system and account-specific messages
- Parking order function
- Take a glance at how the RANorder system works:
APEX is a state-of-the-art futures and options trading application combining comprehensive, fast, flexible order entry and management with world-class charting analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Access to electronic & outcry markets
- Quote board
- Price ladders/dept of market
- Charting and analytic capability
- Real-time quotes & news
- API availability
CTS Futures Trading
CTS is a state-of-the-art electronic network for futures trading that is capable of providing instantaneous, reliable, and worldwide access for futures traders. Traders has access to the electronic markets of the Chicago Board of Trade, EUREX, and Chicago Mercantile Exchange on one screen.
- Live Bids and Offers with Volume and last price traded
- Depth of Market
- One click trading and one click cancels
- Net positions
- Audit log of working, filled, cancelled, and stop orders
- API availability
YORK Futures Trading Platform
YORK is a streamlined and customizable futures trading platform, built to the rigorous standards of active scalpers, inter-market spreaders, arbitrage and position traders. York was developed for, and is continually tested by, professional traders around the world.
- Quick-click trading
- Classic and Linear Market Depth
- Scoreboard to view multiple markets
- API availability
- York Transaction Score
View the market:
View the market using Classic and Linear Market Depth displays.
Use the ‘Scoreboard‘ window to view more than one market.
See cumulative last trade and the cumulative volume on the linear Market Depth Screen, as well as your last three trades, and session highs and lows.
Trade the market:
Quick-Click Trading gives you the option of entering your orders at the click of a mouse.
Cancel all your open orders quickly, with a single click, by using the Cancel-All feature. Look for the prominent exclamation point window on your desktop. You’ll also find Cancel-All functionality on each transaction-related window.
Configure the platform to enter market, limit, stop, or stop limit orders, assign restrictions and set stop and limit prices.
York Transaction Depth
Monitor your trades:
Follow York’s real-time list of open orders and use the system’s ‘Modify Order’window to alter orders by price or quantity.
Always monitor your current positions using York’s Trades window. Use the Status area to know if your orders have been successfully sent, filled or cancelled.